[Zope-PTK] Error creating portal content

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:37:27 -0500

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> i cannot reproduce this on a fresh CVS checkout.
>
> maybe your checkout coincided with a checkin and something got confused. try
> to update your checkout and see if that helps.
> > The KeyError is being caused by the absence of allowedContentTypes.

My guess is that Nolan is using a ContentTypeInformation in the
portal_types tool.  There are a couple of bugs since
ContentTypeInformation and ContentFactoryMetadata became out of sync.
As soon as I can I'll check in my changes, which include a refactored
version of the two types and changed meta type names ("Factory-based
Type Information" and "Scriptable Type Information").

Shane