[Zope-PTK] ZClass dtml add method

clamor@fafalter.de clamor@fafalter.de
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:00:01 +0100

Hi,

since I am not really a Software Engineer, I maybe shouldn't use the CMF
at this stage, but its promises are really tempting :) . I am using the
latest version from CVS together with Zope 2.3.b1

So I tried to follow the CreatingAPortalContentZClass from the ZWiki.
Registering a ZClass via portal_types seems to work except for the
"ZClass_add" dtml-method. Calling the (Zope)generated standard version of
the add-method via the "Add Factory-based Type Information" constantly
gives me a "NameError".

Maybe someone could give me a hint, how an add dtml-method for a
PortalContent ZClass should look.

Thanks
Bories

----