[Zope-PTK] Re: Zope-PTK digest, Vol 1 #395 - 29 msgs

Chris Abraham cja@well.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:56:41 -0800 (PST)

I am installing the ZopePTK onto my server at Beehive.de and am not having
any success and I don't know why.  I have made certain that I untar the
PTK into the Products directory and then restart Zope, and other times, I
install using CVS and restart and I am still unable to get the product to
show up in the control panel.  I have read and reread the docs and
instructions and I am either having complete bonk or I am putting the
PTK's associated files:

CHANGES.txt                    PTKBase
CVS                            PTKDemo
DemoPortal                     PortalTopic
LoginManager                   Membership

into the /lib/python/Products directory.  I know that there is but a small
thing I have botched on and I am hoping you could give me some insite!

TIA,

Chris

--
chris abraham <cja@well.com> washington, dc, us <+1 202 452 7442>