[Zope-PTK] content migration from old (0.7) portals

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:54:44 +0100

In the current installation docs migration from a 0.7 style portal is
described as a 2 step process. I wonder whether a simple export of the
Members folder to a .zexp file, followed by an import in a CMF1.0 portal
would do the job?

What exactly is happening during import? In the PTK code I do not see
methods for importing. There must be some general mechanisms there.

Regards, Lucas
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059