[Zope-PTK] Workflow architecture proposal

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar palomar@sg.uji.es
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:06:53 +0100 (MET)

I haven't read the details but it looks nice. My main concern
is it to be a CMF component. I'd like to install only the workflow
component (no the whole CMF) and use it with any Zope object.

The ZopeDirections document talks about a new component architecture
and the CMF moving to that architecture (and I'm really happy to hear
that), though I guess it won't happen soon; but couldn't the workflow
tool be a independent python product since the beginning?