[Zope-PTK] Impressions of the PTK from my Christmas project

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu@peachbush.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 23:43:02 -0500

Just to insert a comment from a PTK "lurker"...

This is the best set of installation instructions I have ever ran across for a
Zope item... I wish we could have this style of instructions for most products
in an easily found manner... should would help us knewbies.

Thanks Tres!

Bruce

--
Bruce C. Dillahunty