[Zope-PTK] Tools

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:20:19 +0100

Can someone help me understand how to use the tools which have appeared
in the New Architecture PTK. I wonder about the following:
1. How to change the catalog (metadata and indexes) so that when a new
portal is instanciated these changes are in place.
2. How to implement other policies regarding registration and
membership? Change the files in PTKDemo or create a PTKCustomized
product based only on PTKBase? The last option seems better, but how
does one get a portal based on PTKCustomized instead of PTKDemo.

Probably it all boils down to 'How to create a customized portal using
the PTK'.

Regards, Lucas
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059