[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK question

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:08:25 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Larry Chuon wrote:

> I'm sorry in advance if I bother you.  I'm new to Zope.  I try
> to use PTK, but run into a problem.  I install zope 2.2.4 and
> PTK 9.2.  The error is listed below.  I could find an answer
> anywhere else.

It looks as though you have not imported the Wizard ZClass
product.  In the Control_Panel/Products folder, look inside the
DemoPortal product -- is the "PortalWizard" object marked as
broken?

If so, then you need to go to the import/export tab of
Control_Panel/Products, and import Wizard.zexp.  Then retry
adding the portsl.

I posted a fairly detailed set of "install PTK into a fresh Zope"
directions this week to the PTK mailing list:

 http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-ptk/2001-January/002077.html

Please CC that list (zope-ptk@zope.org) on future mail, in case
somebody on the list can be more helpful to you than I.