[Zope-PTK] Fw: PythonMethods and ZClass generation problem

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:14:01 -0500

Alexander Limi wrote:
> Sorry if I'm overstepping any bounds here, but I tried posting this to the
> main list, but the answers I get do not help me. I figured maybe somebody on
> the PTK- or the Dev-list might be able to help. This is a bit of a crisis,
> since our site has been down for a week due to this problem.
>
> I also discovered that Zope 2.3 has PythonScript which has the "context"
> object. Would this be of any help in the following problem? Just a thought.

You were *SO* close. :-)

I think you want this:

return self.artists.manage_addProduct['Artist'].Artist_add(_.None,_)

to be like this:

return
self.artists.manage_addProduct['Artist'].Artist_add(_.None,_,REQUEST)

if not, try this:

return
self.artists.manage_addProduct['Artist'].Artist_add(_.None,_,REQUEST=REQUEST)

Shane