[Zope-PTK] Fw: PythonMethods and ZClass generation problem

Alexander Limi alexander@limi.net
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:05:01 +0100

From: "Shane Hathaway" <shane@digicool.com>

> Oh, wait a minute, I see what's going on now.  Try this:
>
> return self.artists.manage_addProduct['Artist'].Artist_add(self,
> self.REQUEST)

We used this:

return self.artists.manage_addProduct['Artist'].Artist_add(self,self)

and it works. Kinda. The only problem is that it puts our object in the root
folder, not in the artists folder. I thought the self.artists part handled
that, so it would end up in the artists folder? Obviously not.

<question type="newbie" value="stupid">
What is the equivalent of dtml-with in PythonMethods? :)
</question>

Alexander.
DTML wizard, PythonMethon newbie ;)

PS: I removed the crosspost to zope-dev.