[Zope-CMF] Nice Javascript

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:28:57 +0100

Spotted a nice javascript over the weekend that could be handy for people
building UI forms on top of CMF -

http://webdeveloper.earthweb.com/pagedev/webjs/item/0,3602,12744_51021,00.ht
ml - click "Run the code" to try it

"Allows users to open a new window, choose and remove options from a select
box, then send the data back to the parent window." - freeware

Dunno how I'm going to use it yet, but I'm sure it will come in handy for
the Stylesheet Editor stuff! All suggestions/comments welcome! :-)

HTH

Cheers, Jon

BTW if anyone else has spotted any useful (freeware/open) Javascripts, maybe
they could post links, and we could build up a little list, to save people
looking for GUI ideas having to search the web every time?