[Zope-CMF] Limiting allowed portal types

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:06:03 -0400

If you go to the portal_types/File/manage_access tab,
for "Access contents information" uncheck 'acquire' and check 'manager' and
(possibly) 'owner'.

You might find some bugs in some of the things like folder_contents.dtml
when you do this depending on which version of CMF... basically some missing
skip_unauthorized's