[Zope-CMF] Font files and image source

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:07:15 +0200

Hello,

I am using the CMF Event product (or is it called CMF Calendar?) to create a
new LiveEvent product.

I really like the design of the edit - and view - forms so I thought that I
would use the same design in my forms.

But to modify the gif file isn't easy when it is a "finished" gif file you
have to edit from. So I thought:
This is OpenSource. Shouldn't I be able to see the "source" of the gif file ?

So - when you have a product, shouldn't you put the source image file (and
font files etc.) in the code ???
Is there a place I can find the source image file ??

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
This breaks the cron job that calls self.Zoo.Diet.LargeAnimals.hippo.feed(),
and all the hippos starve. Someone uses
self.Zoo.Diet.buildings.visitor_reception.feed(),
and ends up filling the reception with hippo food.

	- Toby Dickenson, 20 Oct 2000 (Talking about URL Traversal