[Zope-CMF] Creating Content and ZODB bloat

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:47:23 +0100

This reminds me of another thing: my crusade to make undo transactions
comprehensible.

Although 'creating a document' is, to the average user, a single
action, it shows up in the transaction list as 3 or 4 events.  How can
the user decide which transactions to delete?  If the whole 'create an
object' process could be commited as a single transaction (with a
'friendly' name perhaps), it would make things a whole lot more
friendly.

seb

* Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> [010709 09:12]: