[Zope-CMF] Font files and image source

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:11:14 +0200

On Monday 09 July 2001 17:41, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> I guess I should have read the whole thread before replying.  I'll see if I
> can get these files and include them in the product.  I'm not an artist, so
> i had someone who has more skill in this area do the images for me.
> Thanks,
> Andrew

The event product - or calendar product - is great !!
I have made some modifications to it (created a new portal type that inherits
from the Event class) and it just works SUPERB !!
:-))))

But we could use the .psd file ...

Maybe people should just get used to include this kind of stuf in their
products. It makes things so much easier to modify.

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
When I say multiple mails, I mean multiple mails. NOT "26
attachments in one mail." In fact, not a single attachment at all,
please. Send me patches as a regular text body, with the
explanation at the top, and the patch just appended. Why?
Attachements may look simple, but they are not. I end up having to
open each and every one of them individually, remembering which
one I've checked, save them off individually, remembering what the
file name was, and then apply them each individually. See the
picture? Attachements are evil.

	- Linus Torvalds