[Zope-CMF] Re: your LiveEvent thingy

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:20:25 +0200

Hi again Robert

I didn't mean lifeevent but live event :-)

It's an event that runs ... live :-)

We here at Mmmanager.org is creating an online streaming community builded in
CMF. Here you can present live and on-demand streams of various formats. So
that's why we have modified the existing Event class and created a live
event. You can use this to various things: Conferences, schools, tv stations
etc. etc. So yes - you could use this for your conference.
But as I wrote - the live event product wouldn't be worth much without the
rest of our media product.

Please have a look at
http://www.mmmanager.org/Members/BitchBabe/article_collection/BLARKENTRY_277531942_994678301/document_view

It's a usecase about online reality tv-shows.

Soon we will be able to also "stream" things such as power point
presentations :-)

About interactivity - we are looking for a chat. Anybody out there with a
little helt on this ?

Regards,
Gitte Wange