[Zope-CMF] Zope repository changing tomorrow, will affect CMF checkouts!

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hopefully most of you have seen the announcements to zope-announce about
the impeding reformulation of the public Zope repository.  This
reorganization is going to affect the CMF section of the repository
substantially, to the degree that you will have to do a new checkout of
the CMF to continue to track changes.

(This is because we are reforming the CMF section into a module, to
better integrate it with the overall repository organization.)

I'm sorry about the short notice on this specific point - in handling the
myriad details of the reorganization, i recognized this only lately.  To
all our benefit, i think this repository integration will be promote
better incorporation of the CMF with Zope.  The repository reorganization
is a major step on the road to enabling public checkin access at our
discretion - something i think will be good for Zope and CMF development,
in general.

See http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZopeCVSMigration/CurrentStatus
for current status of the CVS migration project.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com