[Zope-CMF] Help please

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:55:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, J. Cameron Cooper wrote:

> >The canonical example of CMF usage comes with the CMF; it's the
> >CMFDefault site.  You'll find a little documentation at cmf.zope.org,
> >but for the rest you should search the list archives etc.
> >
> Is there a way to see the source to the dogbowl site? If not, there
> should be, and if there is, it should be more transparent. Maybe a "View
> DTML Source" like on Zope.org. Or read-only access to the ZMI.

The dogbowl is running mostly stock CMF 1.1.  We have added or
customized a few skin methods;  I just created a mini-annotation
of them at:

  http://cmf.zope.org/doc/admin/dogbowl_skins

The only non-standard content type on the dogbowl is the not-very-
successful UseCase;  We will probably be converting them to a
Document-derived type, anyway.