[Zope-CMF] Advanced Search not working

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:59:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Yoke May Seow wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wanted to search an item from the Advanced search (i.e. search_form).
> The item is already published on the site. I entered the full text and for
> the review state, i selected Published. The search results found 0 result.
>
> When I entered the full text without other criterias, I found 1 result.
>
> What could be the problem? Please enlighten me.

Hmmm, I can't reproduce this one;  are you certain that the document
you expect to find really is published?  Here is what I did:

 1. Created a document with "emergency" in its text.

 2. Published the document.

 3. Searched for the document using only "emergency" in the
    "Full Text" field, and found it.

 4. Searched for the document using "emergency" in the "Full Text"
    field, plus "Published" in the "Review Status" field;  found
    it there, too.