[Zope-CMF] Can "Printable Page" open to new window?

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:46:23 -0500

Hi,

I'm using Jeffrey Shell's Printable Page "How-To" doc

http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/jshell/News/PrintablePage

... and I'm wondering how to have the resulting "printable page" open
into a new browser window. Once the skin is customized, Jeff gives the
following as a sample link to use:

This works great. (Thanks Jeff!)  But I'm not sure how to cause this to
open in a new window. We have a client that likes the way other sites
have "Printer Friendly" icons that pop up a new window with the stripped
down page to print.

Is anyone else doing this, and could they share an example?

Cheers,
Mark