[Zope-CMF] Member Groups for the CMF

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:21:06 +0100

Thats really cool, I'll need to check this out. Can you point me to the
right place?

Many thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Jens Vagelpohl
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 1:31 PM
To: Norman Khine
Cc: Zope-Cmf
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] Member Groups for the CMF

norman,

you might be interested to know that one of the feature additions to the
CMF on the "short list" is the ability of a folder owner to assign local
roles to other users within that folder.

in your situation this could be used by the group leader (who should be
the owner of the group's file area) to give other existing portal members
the ability to view, create or edit content within the group file area
even though the objects cannot be reached by "normal" members.

jens