Fw: [Zope-CMF] Boring CMF Product.

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:49:31 +0200

 I would sugest to split such a howto in chapters each one talking on on
 particular tool.
 So the chore could be split to several people one creating a somehow
 detailed example on say the topic, the other one on the types tool.
 This would mean to first scetch an "extensable" boring product.
 If you would detail me one of the parts, I would add one chapter.

 Robert