[Zope-CMF] Hewwo. :)

Traveling Uncle Nat nat@harari.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:04:45 -0400

Hi. :) I got sent here by the zope main list. :) Anyway, I got CMF up and
running, and let me tell you that I love it. :)

Question is: How on earth do I customize it? Meaning: Layout, colors,
etc....is that fairly easy to do for somebody with no coding experience? I
just see the tool icons in my Zope interface, but no code to customize (a la
Zope/DTML/HTML code, that is).

Maybe I'm missing a tutorial someplace? I couldn't find one. Of course, I'm
trying to go over the Zope, Squishdot, and CMF interfaces right now all at
once...because of time constraints. Any help for a newbie out there?

Thanks everyone,

Newbie Nat. :)

..
Nathaniel Harari
..
nat@harari.org
http://somethingwonderful.com/
ICQ#: 45777666
..
Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.