[Zope-CMF] Customized image_edit causes browser hang on upload, even with no changes

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:38:00 -0400

I want to customize image_edit so it can create a thumbnail if the image is uploaded as
a child of a custom Folder meta-type.

I went to the content folder, found image_edit and clicked "customize"

In the manage screen of the custom image_edit, I clicked save without making any
changes.

When I try to upload an image.. my browser now just hangs.

If I rename custom/image_edit to image_editXXX, the retry the image upload, it works.

There's something very strange happening here, any ideas?

CMF-1.1 on Zope-2.3.3 on RH Linux 7.0

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements