[Zope-CMF] How to count the number of replies?

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:53:07 -0500

Thank you very much, Tres. I've downloaded CMF from CVS not more than
three days ago, and the methods are in the DiscussionItem.py module, but
I can't get it to work, no matter what combination of code I've tried,
feeling my way all the time.

Would you please post the code, in you don't mind, the same as you did
with 'obj.talkback.getReplies()' ?

Thanks in advance

Ausum