[Zope-CMF] Customized image_edit causes browser hang on upload, even with no changes

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:10:45 +0100

<fairly useless comment>
 I had something similar yesterday with the stylesheet properties.  I
 clicked 'customize', did nothing to the customized file, and the
 display went screwy.  I deleted the customized file, and everything
 went normal again.
</fairly useless comment>

seb

* Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com> [010718 22:46]: