[Zope-CMF] Member Data Question

CMF jhgfjhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:44:59 +0100

Thanks for your help guys, but i'm still puzzled. In MemberData properties,
I have added the field company. In the join_form i have added a text box
which takes the value <dtml-var company>. Is that all i am required to do?
Will the company data be stored somewhere when Register is hit? Where can i
see all the stored data as i'm not sure if this is being stored. In the
Roster From, in the same way as the following code is used
<dtml-if listed> Yes <dtml-else> No </dtml-if>
I have added
<dtml-if company> <dtml-var company> <dtml-else> None </dtml-if>
But it always returns None, even though it 'should' return some company
names if i have done everything right? So I obviously haven't, so what am i
doing wrong?
Cheers
Tim