[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor troubles

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:53:49 +0100

I'd love to start moving over to ZPT soon, but one problem is that
hitherto the Decor skins have not been synchronised with the DTML
skins.  Is there any kind of process for keeping them parallel?
Should we start recommending people submit both when they're creating
new skins?  Are you ZC folks moving over to them for your templates,
or when do you intend to do so?  So many questions ;-)

seb

* Andrew Sawyers <andrew@digicool.com> [010725 16:33]: