[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor troubles

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:09:07 +0100

> Personally I am migrating to the camp Presentation belongs in ZPT and
logic
> in Python Scripts or file system python modules.  I know there is still a
> need for DTML (I just don't know what it is well enough to iterate it) and
> thus would recommend to those who are planning on doing skins to go the
ZPT
> route versus trying to provide both.

A couple of questions (both of which may cause rocks to be thrown at me! :-)

1. Please, please, please reassure us that DTML skins will still be
supported/updated, even if they're only basic ones and the "pretty stuff" is
done with ZPT!

2. Has anyone experimented with MS Frontpage (as opposed to Dreamweaver or
GoLive) for this kinda editing-with-ZPT? MS Office is pretty much
standard-issue in our market, so lots of users have Frontpage... and some
have even used it! :-)

Cheers, Jon