[Zope-CMF] CMF - not in your face?

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:55:16 -0400

Here's a different suggestion.  You're on the right track with the
actions_box.  But instead of hacking it there, hack
standard_html_header.  Put a <dtml-if> around the table cell that has
the actions_box.  If you're anonymous, don't even *call* the
actions_box.  (In this case, you'd do a <dtml-else>, I suppose, to say
"if you're *not* anonymous, put in the actions_box".)

--Paul