[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor troubles

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:59:55 -0400

--On Thursday, July 26, 2001 08:19:30 AM -0700 Andrew Sawyers
<andrew@digicool.com> wrote:

> Rest assured that support for the DTML based skins won't go away; just my
> new look and feel changes are only going in ZPT.  Just consider it an
> additional skin.  Bugs I've found will be fixed in the DTML stylesheet as
> well.

Would you please give those of us who won't be using Zope 2.4 in the
immediate
future some clues about how far we dare follow your ZPT work with 2.3?
After
Tres' last comment on the subject I decided that we should simply avoid ZPT
and
CMFDecor until our next major upgrade in 6+ months.

We're just about to go public with a new version of our main site based on a
slightly wierd hybred of CMF 1.1 and Squishdot.  It's all DTML based now,
but
we would like to be able to experiment with ZPT in that context.