[Zope-CMF] Create search for folders

Adrian Madrid aem@byu.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:06:56 -0700 (PDT)

> ===> yes, all the folders are Portal Folders
Perfect, then you need to add the folder_name property
to the metadata/indexes in the portal_catalog. Have
you done that already?

> ===> Where is the SearchableText method located?
For portal folders is in the FS code. You can do by
with the step above.

> >   - Search for folder folder_name=='A'
> ===> I searched for Folder A and no results found.
After you've fixed the portal_catalog _and_ reindexed
the catalog try going into the catalog tab of the
portal_catalog and manually search for one of the
folders that should have the property you need. Click
on the item and check to see that the folder_name
property is there and has a value. Then you can do a
search as I before mentioned.

Hope it helps,

=====
Adrian Esteban Madrid