[Zope-CMF] CMFPhotoAlbum--How to make it index automatically

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:32:55 -0400

OK, it was a hack job :)
But it's also ZClass based, so you can easily modify it to your heart's
desire.

The album is basically just a folder... I'm not sure what you mean by adding
action metadata.  To the images themselves?

As far as workflow goes, that would be the display methods - single and
multiple image pages, that would have to have a pile of code to deal with
workflow (and permissions)....

More evidence (to me anyway) that the image objects themselves should 'know
how they should be displayed' in a given context -- does that make sense?