[Zope-CMF] How to limit the number of News Items being displayed

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:16:27 +0100

Hi Jens,
Thanks, pretty simple, one thing though I am not sure if its me but from the

<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults( meta_type='News Item'
                                        , sort_on='Date'
                                        , sort_order='reverse'
                                        , review_state='published'
                                        )" size="4">

I change the size="1", and it renders only one news story, the same is true
for 2 and 3; BUT if I have 4, 5 it shows all six news items.

I only have so far six news items, for some reason it doesn't like anything
above 3.

Can somebody confirm this.

Thanks

Norman