[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor search form

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:06:56 +0200

On Friday 27 July 2001 18:12, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> I've updated all of the new skin look and feel templates that I have been
> working on.  It's not complete, but I'd like some feedback from those of
> you using ZPT.

As 'define' gets executed before 'condition' a small change has to be applied
(zpt_generic/search_form around line 226):

  <option value=""
  tal:condition="python:not(here.portal_membership.isAnonymousUser())"
  tal:define="memberpython:here.portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember();
-	lastLogin member/last_login_time"
+	lastLogin member/last_login_time|nothing"
  tal:attributes="value lastLogin">Last login</option>

--
Regards
Thomas Olsen