[Zope-CMF] what happened to Document???

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:25:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 31 May 2001, marc lindahl wrote:

> I'm not looking for an entire page with header and footer, just the cooked
> text.  The Document bio used to work, it had properties cooked_text, text,
> etc. and when I look in the latest (just checked out 1/2 hour ago)
> Document.py, it looks like that stuff is still in there....  but for some
> reason, something somewhere (DT_Util is at the bottom of the traceback)
> things bio is now a string object.

Like I said, it's being rendered somewhere so it's coming out as a
string.  Hmm... I wonder if the <dtml-if bio> is causing the rendered
version of "bio" to be cached?  Try taking out the <dtml-if>, and if it
solves the problem, we'll work on the new problem introduced by removing
<dtml-if>. :-)

Shane