[Zope-CMF] what happened to Document???

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@Digicool.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:30:02 -0400

When was your last update before this?  A lot has been going on with
Document lately, especially in regards to structured text, but I haven't
seen this behavior.

Why 'bio' is showing up as a string, I don't know.  I'm using document's
quite heavily right now to write an article about using documents, and
again - I've had no problems.  But I haven't yet tried getting at the
cooked_text in a DTML expr.

Have you looked at the products list in the control panel to see if
there are any broken products?

Oh, then Shane said:
> Like I said, it's being rendered somewhere so it's coming out as a
> string.  Hmm... I wonder if the <dtml-if bio> is causing the rendered
> version of "bio" to be cached?  Try taking out the <dtml-if>, and if it
> solves the problem, we'll work on the new problem introduced by removing
> <dtml-if>. :-)

Oooo, yeah, that could be it.  Nasty...

Jeffrey P Shell, jeffrey@Digicool.com
http://www.digicool.com/ | http://www.zope.org/