[Zope-CMF] Zope 2.4.0 / Python 2.1: CMFCore Broken Product

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 00:45:31 -0400

Leonard Sitongia wrote:

> I had CMF 1.0 working in Zope 2.3.2, but to get around some
> problems, I've switched to Zope 2.4.0, but CMF doesn't work
> as CMFCore and CMFDefault show up as Broken
> Product.  CMFTopic is OK.
>
> I don't see anything in the mailing list archive about this.  Does
> anyone know what the solution is?  Is it a FreeBSD problem,
> Python 2.1, Zope 2.4.0 or CMF 1.0?  :-)

I've been holding off on moving to 2.4, because I didn't want
to force the CMF community to move with me.  Now that 2.4a1 is out,
and as soon as I get the CMF 1.1 beta rolled out (tonight or early
tomorrow, I think) getting a 2.4 sandbox working is one of the
first items on my list.

Can you supply the tracebacks for the two Broken products, either
from the Control_Panel/Products folder or frum the STUPID_LOG_FILE?
I might be able to guess about the issue before then, if we're
lucky.

Digital Creations      "Zope Dealers"       http://www.zope.org