[Zope-CMF] Uploading many files

Scott meilicke@bigfoot.com
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 12:09:23 -0700

I'd like to avoid using ttw to add metadata, as my server is under
powered - P133.  It takes several seconds to update anything.  I have
seen references to accessing properties via FTP, but have not found any
more than just references - no details on how to do this.

My ideal is to have a file with something like:

id: 01.jpg
title: First Image
subject: subject

id: 02.jpg
etc...

and run an import.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  RTFM would
be acceptable if it's clear somewhere.  I haven't found it yet.  yet...

Thanks - Scott