[Zope-CMF] FSPythonScripts not ZCacheEnabled?

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 22:16:42 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:

> I noticed that FSPythonScripts aren't cached like normal PythonScripts.
> Should they be?

Given that the normal usage pattern for them is as "POST" targets, which

then immediately return or redirect to something which shows the results
of the POST, I can't see any benefit (in fact, I don't know why *normal*
ones are cached).

We'd need a reasonable use case defined (wink, wink...nudge, nudge)
which would benefit from caching them before I would consider adding
it (some analysis of the tradeoffs involved would help, too).