[Zope-CMF] CMF Tracker

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
4 Jun 2001 18:24:55 GMT

I see I should have problems with CVS updates more often.

A keyerror problem with not finding base_font_color turned up this
morning with a CVS up. While looking around to determine the source
fo the problem, I noticed that a few extra things had showed up in
the CMF CVS. In particular the CMFTracker documentation...

Questions :

- any idea of how flexible the CMF Tracker is intended to be? Might
  it be possible to support requests whose 'issue' acceptance
  includes creating another CMF object that is referenced and
  tracked with the request status (via a status method)?

- will nested requests be supported (a request that initiates
  another request, etc.)?

"Interesting job you guys have"