[Zope-CMF] content folder empty

James van der Veen jvdveen@dds.nl
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:08:00 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have a strange thing going on with the CMF 1.1

If I creat a CMF site everything seems to be ok. But if I look into the
content folder (of the skins) it  is empty. So If I try to add something to
the site I get a error it can't find the file.

Has anyone else had this problem or is there anyone out there who can help
me?

Thanks,
James

p.s. I uploaded all the files so they are in the filesystem.
p.p.s server setup:

Zope Version  Zope 2.3.2 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
Python Version  1.5.2 (#2, Apr 11 2001, 02:55:18) [GCC egcs-2.91.66
19990314/Linux (egcs-
System Platform  linux2
Process Id  31395 (1024)
Running For  26 min 5 sec