[Zope-CMF] Re: ehhh...

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:39:24 +0100

Actually, I still haven't resolved this problem either, but it's low
on my priority list at the moment, I'm afraid.

I opened the skins in Notepad and some of them did have LF only, and
other CR + LF, but a quick manual adjustment didn't make any
difference.

Where would the right place to debug be?  Is this likely a
DirectoryView or a Skins problem? (I've not looked at any of the Skins
code yet, so any pointers would help me chase this one up a bit
quicker :-)

seb

* Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> [010612 17:51]: