[Zope-CMF] Portal Folder and index_html

Cyrille Giquello cyrille@ktaland.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:01:05 +0200

Hi there,
I'm starting to discover CMF...

At first I try to create a new CMF Site ( called CMFTest ),
then a CMF Core Content Portal Folder (called formation ),
then inside it, a index_html ...

If index_html is a CMFDefault Content Document I can access the file
with url CMFTest/formation/

Question #1 :
why it doesn't work if I missed the trailing slash : CMFTest/formation
doesn't work.

Question #2 :
why if the index_html is not a CMFDefault Content Document, but a simple
DHTML Document, the call of URL generate a error (attribute error).

I sure that I've not enough information about CMF.
Perhaps someone can answer my questions ?
And, so, give me some link about CMF Documentation and How-To .

Thanx
Cyrille