[Zope-CMF] WYSIWYG HTML document edit form

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:07:26 +0800

That's really cool. :)

Some feature requests:

- make it easy to replace any textarea with the WYSIWYG IE DHTML Editor;
the body of documents is just on application area

- like you said, make it possible to add a controlled set of css
classes; we use CSS classes to make sidebars of differents sorts, make
standard looking content-tables, and other typography niceities.  In a
way, we're creating new specialized tags (with a CSS class) from
existing tags; I think that is pretty common - use CSS while waiting for
wide-spread XML

- saving while in code view makes the content garbled (tags get quoted)

Great work!
--=20