[Zope-CMF] modifying default user creation

Cyrille Giquello cyrille@ktaland.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:19:38 +0200

seb bacon a =E9crit :

> Cyrille,
>
> Look at the code in CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py: you'll see a line
> starting Document.addDocument.  You'll be able to copy the code
> there.  It's not ideal, and hopefully this behaviour will be
> modifiable TTW from the portal_membership tool eventually.  But this
> is how to do it for now.

It isn't overlodable with skin ?
Perhaps somewhere in skin, there is a line wich calling a MembershipTool'=
s method,
and I'll add my code just after it.
But I can't find this line.

> A hint on how I find out things like this: if you're on unix, grep is
> your friend.  For example, you know that the default member content
> contains the words 'Default page for', so
>
>   grep -ir 'default page for' .

ok,

> will get you a long way to working something like this out.  I'm sure
> you can do a find in windows along the same lines.  Remember that
> CMFDefault is _an_example_ of how to use the CMF services provided in
> CMFCore, so if you want to do something slightly differently, the code
> itself usually holds the answer somewhere.

Ah! ok, ok.
it's a example, so it will come my friend ;o)

Elsewhere,
Thanks very much for your quick and quality answers.

Cyrille