[Zope-CMF] Uploading large number of files at once

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:36:42 +0200 (CEST)

Tina Poole writes:
 > Is there a quick way to upload a complete directory of files at the one
 > time. I have around 80 html files and 300 images files which I need to
 > upload. It is too slow one at a time.
"load_site.py", part of you Zope distribution (-> utilities).

 > Is there any documentation on using cascading style sheets within Zope? The
 > HTML files use a .css file as they are rather layout intensive. I have added
 > the required styles to the main portal style sheet and the files take on all
 > of the attributes but ignore the size of the style completely. This is not
 > good.
I have seen this with Netscape 4. Went away, when I uses Mozilla.

Netscape 4 has seriously broken CSS support.

Dieter