[Zope-CMF] Re: CookieCrumbler

Geoff Benn G.Benn@ftel.co.uk
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:21:47 +0100

--------------EB9A46F3696CC064BC33B494

Hi Shane,

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 June 2001 09:38, Geoff Benn wrote:
> > I'm using CMF 1.1 with cookies (__ac) and LDAPLoginAdapter (1.6 beta 1)
> > with optional cookies.
> >
> > I normally get prompted twice from a clean start, often prompted once,
> > and sometimes not prompted (the latter because I've tried to persist
> > the __ac cookie as a test).
>
> Are you visiting the management screens or the CMF interface?

I'm trying to go straight to a CMF portal as a user would. I'm using a
browser on a different machine so that I don't get confused with ZMI
login/cookies.

> > I'm really trying to arrange (using  domain = ".ftel.co.uk") for the
> > __ac cookie to be picked up by all ftel domains.
>
> Have you customized setAuthCookie?  You'll need to in order to set the
> cookie for the whole domain rather than the single host.

CMFDefault/skins/control/setAuthCookie.py ? :

     resp.setCookie( cookie_name, cookie_value, path='/', domain =
     '.ftel.co.uk')

> Shane

Thanks in anticipation,
Geoff
--
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd
Tel:  +44 (0)121 717 6441

--------------EB9A46F3696CC064BC33B494

Hi Shane,
1)
once,
I'm trying to go straight to a CMF portal as a user would. I'm using a
browser on a different machine so that I don't get confused with ZMI login/cookies.
= ".ftel.co.uk") for the
set the
CMFDefault/skins/control/setAuthCookie.py ? :
= '.ftel.co.uk')</blockquote>

Thanks in anticipation,

--------------EB9A46F3696CC064BC33B494--