[Zope-CMF] Stock Zope Objects in CMF instance

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:54:37 +0900

Chris -

I'm interested in using the CMF workflow to author/edit dtml methods
and documents and other stock zope objects.

I not able to find the thread for this discussion (see below).  Do you
know if there are any more updates on this issue?

thanks,

- joe n.

[Zope-CMF] Stock Zope objects in CMF instance
"Chris Withers"
06/01 11:03 PM

> Thanks very much for reporting this.  As it turns out,
> solving this problem opens the door to allowing "stock" Zope
> objects to be mapped as CMF Content:

...ah, so that's why it didn't work ;-)

> I just prototyped this here, and was able to set up a TypeInfo
> object for DTML Documents;  such objects then began to "play nice"
> inside the CMF Site, which is waaaaay cool.

...indeed :-)

Lookin' forward to seeing it in the CVS...

Chris