[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.1

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:57:24 +0530

Hi

I have installed Zope2.3.3 with the INSTANCE_HOME & SOFTWARE_HOME structure.

The $INSTANCE_HOME has the directories var & Products and also the files -
zctl.py, access, custom_zodb.py and zope.conf. I followed the "Advanced
Production Site Setup with ZEO." by D Shaw.

I have now installed CMF1.1 in the "Products" directory under
$INSTANCE_HOME. When I go the management interface, I am not able to see the
CMF under Products in the Control Panel. I start Zope from $INSTANCE_HOME by
typing - "./zctl.py start".

Can anyone please tell me how I can solve this?

Zope version I am using is - 2.3.3 and python version is  1.5.2.

Thanks

Priya